Apply for a business loan, asset and insurance finance or open a business current account.Read more
Apply online for a mortgage, open a savings account or manage your mortgage.Read more
Fraud & Security
Fraud & Security
Learn about tricks fraudsters use and how to avoid them.Read more
Frequently asked questions
- Top FAQs
- Security and Fraud
- Tracker Mortgage Examination
- Mortgage Repayments
- Arrears Support
- Unregulated Activity
- Tools & Calculators
We’ve put together a list of our top questions to help you find what you’re looking for
- I have upgraded my smartphone/tablet, can I use the Bank of Ireland app?
- COVID-19 Mortgage Payment Break FAQs
- What do I need to open an account?
- Where can I find my IBAN and BIC?
- What are the opening hours of my branch?
- How do I change the address on my account?
- How do I report my Visa debit, ATM or credit card lost or stolen?
- I suspect that I have received a fraudulent email claiming to be from Bank of Ireland
- I do not recognise a transaction on my account, what do I do?
- Can I order foreign currency online?
- How do I cancel a SEPA Direct Debit?
- What is the Tracker Mortgage Examination?
- Sale of portfolio of non-performing ROI mortgages
Security and Fraud
We are committed to keeping your everyday banking secure so you can manage your accounts and payments with confidence.
Tracker Mortgage Examination
For more information on our Tracker Mortgage Examination, please refer to our Tracker mortgage FAQs
Help with your mortgage repayments
We’re here to help get you back in control of your finances and deal with arrears
Learn about Bank of Ireland’s Unregulated Activity
We have several tools and calculators to help you discover what options are available to you through the Bank of Ireland
To complete your FATCA/CRS self-certification please click on the relevant link below
For Non-personal/business customers: Click here
For Personal customers: Click here