How do I cancel a SEPA Direct Debit?
You can cancel a SEPA direct debit using 365 online, the Bank of Ireland mobile app, or completing a Cancellation form and returning by post.
- 365 online
You can cancel using 365 online by taking the following steps:
- Find the direct debit on the transactions of your account
- Click the + symbol next to the direct debit, to view the details
- Click CANCEL button
- Confirm details and enter Customer Contact Details
- Choose Notification Method (if any), then enter your Mobile Number or Email address
- Click Cancel Mandate
- Mobile App
You can cancel a SEPA Direct Debit using the mobile app. Log into the mobile app then:
- Select Services from the bottom menu
- Tap Cancel Direct Debit
- Follow instructions on your screen
- By Post
You can cancel a SEPA Direct Debit using the online Cancel Direct Debit Mandate form.Post the completed and signed form to:
BOI SEPA DEBTOR SERVICES,
P.O. BOX 365,
Did this answer your question?
Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre