Declan Galvin, Head of Small Business at Bank of Ireland and Paul Wood, Marketing Director, FCR Media Ireland.
Bank of Ireland has today announced details of a new Business Startup Package, providing a range of supports to help start and grow a successful business. The new Package provides a range of supports required to start and grow a successful business. The Bank has also partnered with a number of professional organisations to offer a suite of digital, legal and financial support to startups launching their new enterprise.
Bank of Ireland is now collaborating with FCR Media, one of Ireland’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies, to offer new business startup customers a years’ free online presence as part of the new package. The free offer includes: a web page, a dotcom domain, free hosting with unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 security protection, a listing on www.goldenpages.ie and access to FCR Media’s Business Centre to manage their listing. To avail of the package, startups can open a new business startup current account with Bank of Ireland or log on to bankofireland.com/startup to find out more.
Speaking about the new Business Startup Package, Declan Galvin, Head of Small Business, Bank of Ireland said, “We are delighted to offer startups a competitive suite of business supports through our new business startup package. Access to professional services is a key component when starting out in business and our new offer provides free access to these professional consultants at a time when cash flow is really important. Our free 24 month business startup package can help with the early stages of setting up a business and remove the cost and complication of trying to do it all yourself.”
The new Business Start-Up Package includes:
- A new digital marketing offer with FCR Media who are offering startups a years’ free online presence with www.launchonline.ie
- A full financial review with a Bank of Ireland expert as well as a free one hour consultation with a participating ACCA Accountant and/ or Solicitor
- A new business startup phone support line. Call 0818 200413 today to find out more about our business startup package and how to apply
- A Bank of Ireland current account with 24 months’ free transaction and maintenance fees
- Sole Traders can now apply in minutes with our new online current account form
- The Bank now offers customers access to workbenches, located in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway including access to Startlab, an incubator programme built to connect and scale tech startups
- Powered by Bank of Ireland, www.thinkbusiness.ie offers businesses a range of supports including practical guidance on starting, growing and running a business
- Access to Bank of Ireland’s Enterprise Programme – in 2016 will host 100 Enterprise Towns offering startups the opportunity to network and find new customers, suppliers and partners through both business and community expos
To apply for Bank of Ireland’s Business StartUp Package, simply go online bankofIreland.com/startup or call our new business startup team on 0818 200413. Alternatively you can arrange a meeting to speak with a Bank of Ireland Business Adviser.