Bank of Ireland adds Android tablet banking app to digital banking services
10th December 2014, Following the successful launch of the award winning tablet banking app for iPad in September, Bank of Ireland has launched an Android version of the app in time for Christmas.
The new app, which is designed to mirror most of the services available to customers already using 365 online, optimises banking using the latest technology for tablet devices.
The new Tablet Banking app will further serve to make banking more convenient for customers, enriching their digital banking experience with a personalised dashboard, financial visualisations and intuitive, simplified features. Users can;
- View balances and review transaction history for registered accounts
- Pay bills and transfer money
- Sign up to, view and manage eStatements
- Access easy to understand financial graphs to help manage finances
- Personalise the app by saving multiple user profiles and re-arranging or hiding accounts