Bank of Ireland recently launched the first Markets App in Ireland, offering its business, corporate and personal customers instant access to business and financial news as well as up to date market data, while on the go. The Markets App is free to download from the Apple App Store.
Key features of the App include:
- Pricing – foreign exchange rates, interest rates, commodities and selected global equities with useful customisation and graphing functionality
- Dealer blog – live market comment on key developments directly from the Bank of Ireland dealing room
- Research – morning updates on key markets from the Bank of Ireland Economic Research Unit
- News – live Irish and world financial news
- Contact us – one touch connection to Bank of Ireland dealers
Kevin Twomey, Head of Customer Group, Bank of Ireland Global Markets, said: “The app brings a wealth of market data, financial news, economic research and importantly, exclusive comment from Bank of Ireland dealers throughout the day. We are delighted to provide a best in class Markets App our customers and non-customers. This further enhances our position as an important link between our customers and the markets.”
The app is the first in its kind in Ireland and was developed by the Bank to provide an extra markets information channel to its customers to assist them in maximising on business growth.