What online services are available?
There are a range of services available on the Bank of Ireland App, 365 online and the Mobile Banking app.
You can also access many services through by selecting 'Services' from the main menu on www.bankofireland.com
The following services are available from the Service Desk on 365 online:
Manage your 365 online view
- Add your account or policy (BOI accounts/policies)
- Remove account from view using Ask a Question
Order a statement
- Order copy (duplicate) of a statement
- Order an up-to-date statement
Order a certificate
- Interest Certificates
- Balance Certificates
Manage your personal and account details
- Update your postal address
Manage your accounts
- Re-order a debit card
- SEPA Direct Debit Services – ROI only
- Credit Card Services - UK only
- Contact us using Ask a Question
- Manage current account alerts -UK only
A full list of online services for Republic of Ireland customers is available on the Mobile Banking app. Simply tap 'Services' on the bottom menu.
Northern Ireland and Great Britain customers should see steps for the Bank of Ireland App and 365 online.
The following services are available on the Bank of Ireland App:
- Change address
- Add account or policy (for viewing on your online profile)
- Manage statements:
- Order up-to-date statement
- Turn paper statements on/off
- Manage statement notifications
More services (ROI only):
- Book an appointment
- Coin and note ordering
- Order foreign cash
- Close current account
- Add credit card holder
- Set up credit card instalment plan
- Request a mortgage rate change.