How do I unlock or change my credit card PIN?
Changing your PIN
You can change your credit card PIN at any main ATM that displays the MasterCard symbol.
- Select the option for ‘Other Services’ followed by the option to ‘Change PIN’.
- The ATM will prompt you to enter your new credit card PIN twice.
- You’ve now changed your credit card PIN.
PIN locked at point of sale
If your card has been locked at a point of sale, you will need to unlock it. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to an ATM.
- Select PIN/Other services at the ATM.
- Select unlock PIN.
- Your PIN has now been unlocked.
If you forget your PIN you can view your PIN immediately online with Card Care. Use the "Services" option and select "View your PIN online".
Otherwise, you can request a PIN reminder from us by calling 1890 251 251. Within 3-5 working days you will receive the PIN at the address we have for you on file.
PIN locked at an ATM
If your PIN has been locked at an ATM please allow 24 hours for it to reset. If you know your PIN you can continue to use it at a point of sale.
Be vigilant with your PIN. Never write it down, don’t keep your card and PIN together and make sure nobody can see your number when you enter it.