How do I add my card to Google Pay?
- Download and Open the Google Pay app, then tap 'Payment' from the bottom menu and tap '+ Payment Method'.
- Line up your Bank of Ireland card within the frame on the screen to capture your card details automatically or enter these details manually.
- Confirm your details and your CVC and your address.
- Read and if you are happy to do so, Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Verify your card by following the on-screen instructions by either
Note: Any card(s) previously registered in the Google Play Store will be automatically displayed.
Your CVC is the 3-digit code on/beside the signature panel on the back of your card
- using a One-Time Passcode sent by text message if your mobile number is registered with BOI.
- or by calling the customer service to verify yourself. Please call 0818 200 474. Phones lines for verification are available 9am-5pm Mon-Fri or 10am – 4pm Saturday & Sunday.