Can I access my bank account without a smartphone?
Yes. There are several ways to access your bank account without using a smartphone:
- Log in to 365 online or upgraded 365 online using a browser - you will require a security device to use the upgraded 365 online. This includes other smart devices such as a Tablet, with a Google Playstore or iOS App Store.
- Call 365 phone banking on the relevant number below:
Phone banking Self-Service
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Republic Of Ireland 0818 365 365 or 01 4044000
- Northern Ireland and Great Britain 0345 7 365 555
- Other Locations 353 1 4044000
You can also visit a local Bank of Ireland branch.