What is ‘Ask a Question’?
Ask a Question is a feature within the Service Desk that allows you to submit non-urgent queries to our team. This is currently only available on 365 online.
What can I ask about?
- Query transactions on your account
- Raise transaction disputes
- ATM or international ATM disputes
- Amend saving direct debit date or amount
How do I use Ask a Question?
- Log in to 365 online.
- Tap 'Service Desk' just below the Quick Transfer option.
- Select 'Ask a Question' from the drop-down list and click 'Go'.
- Choose the account/policy you have a query on and enter a subject.
- Enter your query into the message box.
- Tap 'Send'.
We will endeavour to answer your queries within 2 working days. Our reply will appear in your ‘Inbox’ in the Service Desk. You can review any queries from the past 12 months in your ‘Sent Items’.
This service is not available on the Mobile Banking app. It is only available on 365 online.
Need assistance on the Mobile Banking app?
- Tap 'More' on the bottom menu.
- Select 'FAQ' for answers to top queries or tap 'Contact Us'.
This service is currently not available on the Bank of Ireland App. It is only available on 365 online.
Need assistance on the Bank of Ireland App?