How do I transfer money using my Bank of Ireland mobile app?
To make a transfer to another account you must first add a Payee and activate the Payee, then you can follow these simple steps when logged in to make your first transfer:
- Tap Transfers on the bottom menu
- Choose the account to Pay from then
- Choose the type of transfer – Pay a Person or a Bill/Transfer to Own Accounts/Pay To Mobile/Mobile Top Up
- Choose from your list of payees
- Enter the Amount you wish to transfer
- If required you can change Message to Payee (tap to amend)
- Tap Continue, confirm the details of the transfer then tap Yes if you wish to proceed
- Enter the 3 requested digits of your 6 digit 365 PIN.
A confirmation screen will appear
Transfer cut-off times are as follows:
Cut-off time for ROI - 3:30pm
Cut-off time for UK - 4:30pm