How do I transfer money using 365 online?
To make a transfer to another account you must first add a Payee and activate the Payee on 365 Online then you can follow these simple steps when logged in to make your first payment:
- Click Money Transfer on the left hand menu;
- Choose the type of transfer - Bill/SEPA/International/Own accounts;
- Choose the account to transfer from and click continue;
- Choose the account to transfer to;
- Enter the amount and amend the reference (if required) and click continue;
- Enter the 3 requested digits of your 6 digit 365 PIN.
A confirmation screen will appear giving you an opportunity to print this information; you may also save as a PDF.
Transfer cut-off times are as follows:
Cut-off time for ROI - 3:30pm
Cut-off time for UK - 4:30pm