Which savings account is right for me?
Your savings are important, and we know your needs change at different stages in your life. When considering a savings account, you should ask the following questions:
What am I saving for?
To help you get into the habit of saving, a Regular Savings Account is best.
If you have a specific goal, or you know when you will need the funds, we recommend that you open a Notice Account.
How quickly can I withdraw my savings?
- If you need to access funds straight away, a Instant Access Demand Account is best for you.
- If you need to make larger purchases in the future, we recommend that you open a Notice Account.
How much of a return does a savings account make?
Interest rates vary depending on the account. Here are some general rules:
- Notice Accounts produce the highest returns
- Fixed-Term Accounts produce medium returns
- Instant Access Demand Accounts produce low returns
Take a look at our savings products for more detailed information.