If I am having problems making a payment?
There could be a number of reasons for this:
- There may be insufficient funds or credit limit available to make the transaction
- The payment is over €50. Some merchants may not support Apple Pay transactions above €50 on their terminals.
- The merchant does not accept Contactless payments. Not all retailers accept Contactless payments yet. Please use another payment method such as your debit or credit card with Chip and PIN authorisation.
- If you do any of the following on your device, all cards in the Wallet will be deleted:
- Sign out of iCloud
- Remove Passcode/Touch ID/Face ID
- iTunes Full Restore
- Erase All Content & Settings