How do I change my 365 PIN?
You can change your 365 PIN at any time, in just a few minutes. You won't need to speak to an advisor. You will need:
- A phone – Mobile or landline
- Your 8 digit account number
- Your existing 365 PIN - forgotten your 365 PIN?
Using our secure self serve phone menu using the below numbers
Then take the following steps:
- Press 1 for ‘service on your personal account’
- Press 1 again for ‘service on your existing account’
- Enter your 8 digit account number
- Enter 3 digits of your existing 365 PIN - Your balance will be read out for your convenience.
- Press 5 for ‘all other services’
- Press 3 ‘to change your 6 digit 365 PIN’
- Enter your new 365 PIN and confirm your new 365 PIN by entering it again as prompted
Once you have confirmation that your 365 PIN has been changed you may continue using the phone banking menu or simply end the call.
For security reasons you cannot use your date of birth, 6 of the same digits or a sequence like 123456.
Your unique 365 online User ID cannot be changed as your accounts and a payees are linked to this number.
|Phone banking Self-Service||Availability|
|Republic Of Ireland 0818 365 365 or 01 4044000||24/7|
|Northern Ireland and Great Britain: 0345 7 365 555||24/7|
|Other Locations: +353 1 4044000||24/7|