Can I set up a standing order online?
Yes, you can set up a new standing order online using 365 online. It also allows you to manage and amend your standing orders.
To set up a new standing order using 365 online
- Choose Manage Accounts from 365 Home
- Click Manage Standing orders
- Select your account
- Click Set up a Standing Order
- Choose Security Code Delivery Method click continue
- Enter the payee details, choosing amount and frequency click Continue
- Choose start date (Monthly or Yearly only) format “dd”
- Activate using 7 digit security code
- Choose start date: Format “dd/mm/yyyy”
Once you have successfully activated your standing order, it will not be visible in your list of standing orders until the next working day.
Business Customers: The easiest way to set up (max €3000), amend, or cancel a standing order is to use 365 Online because it allows you to select the correct standing order to be cancelled. You can also set up (no max amount), amend cancel a standing order online here, however doing it this way means you need to know the recipient's IBAN so we can identify which standing order to cancel and this form needs to be signed and posted in.