What can I cover my buildings for?

You can insure against loss or damage to your buildings due to:

  • Fire and lightning
  • Storm and flooding, or burst pipes
  • Burglary and malicious damage
  • Subsidence
  • Accidental damage. We also include property owner's liability cover up to €3,000,000 as standard.

Did this answer your question?

Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre
Thank you for your feedback!

Calculate your BIC/IBAN Number or find out where to find it on 365

Find out more
Security Zone

We're committed to keeping your information secure

Visit Security Zone
Branch Locator

Find out contact details, opening hours and more

Find out more