Can I print and save my eStatements?
Yes. You can print or save your eStatements using the Bank of Ireland App or 365 online.
- Log in to 365 online.
- Tap 'Statements'.
- Select the second tab, ‘Statements and documents’.
- Select an account from the drop-down list.
- Choose the eStatement you wish to view. This will open in a new tab or window on your browser.
- In the browser menu, select 'Print'.
- Select your printer and follow the specific on-screen steps for your printer.
How to save eStatements:
Tablet Banking app
Please note you cannot save eStatements using the Tablet Banking app. To print or save eStatements on a tablet, log in to 365 online using a browser on your tablet.
Your statement is a sensitive document. Bank of Ireland cannot ensure the security of your statement once a statement is stored on any device."
- Log in to your account on the Bank of Ireland App.
- Tap 'Accounts' and select the account you wish to get eStatements for.
- Select the second tab 'Statements'.
- Tap a statement to open it.
- A PDF will open on your phone. You can then use your phone's settings to print or save your statement.
Your statement is a sensitive document. Bank of Ireland cannot ensure the security of your statement once an statement is stored on any device.