What are my contents covered for?

Like buildings, your contents can be insured against loss or damage due to:

  • Fire and lightning
  • Storm and flooding, or burst pipes
  • Burglary and malicious damage
  • Subsidence
  • Accidental damage (if selected)
  • Liability
Last updated: November 27, 2017

Did this answer your question?

Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre

Calculate your BIC/IBAN Number or find out where to find it on 365

Find out more
Security Zone

We're committed to keeping your information secure

Visit Security Zone
Branch Locator

Find out contact details, opening hours and more

Find out more