If I’m self-employed, how does the process work?

The application process is the same if you’re self-employed except, instead of a salary, additional documents required include your last two years’ certified/audited accounts, your accountant’s or auditor’s written confirmation that your personal/business tax affairs (PAYE/ PRSI/VAT) are up to date, and your management figures for the current trading year.

Other documents may be required depending on your particular circumstances

Last updated: November 10, 2017

Did this answer your question?

Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre

Calculate your BIC/IBAN Number or find out where to find it on 365

Find out more
Security Zone

We're committed to keeping your information secure

Visit Security Zone
Branch Locator

Find out contact details, opening hours and more

Find out more