Call our Business Advisor Services Team on:
||Saturday/Sunday and Bank Holidays
|Republic of Ireland: 0818 200 348
|Outside of Republic of Ireland: + 353 1 250 0348
What you should have when calling
- The Account number to which the chequebook belongs
- Your Cheque book if you are cancelling one cheque – don’t worry if you can’t find it, we will attempt to identify the cheque(s) in question by asking some additional questions
- The Amount the cheque was written for
- The Cheque payee – the person/company the cheque was made payable to
- The Cheque number(s) – this is the number at the bottom of the cheque and on the cheque stub (the part of the cheque still attached to the chequebook)
What will happen on the call
The advisor will ask for the information above. If you don’t have this available we can help you to identify the correct cheque(s) to cancel with some additional questions.
Please note: We accept a stop instructions on your cheque subject to it not being cashed at a branch prior to this phone call.