How do I add my non-BOI credit card as a payee?
For Credit Card providers not listed as a Bill Payee on 365 Online, you can add it as a SEPA or International Payee.
Before adding the payee
You should confirm the following details with your credit card provider.
- BIC and IBAN
- Payee reference – Normally the full Credit Card number
Adding the payee
You can then log into 365 online to follow these steps:
- Click Money Transfer on the menu on the left hand side
- Choose Add a Payee from the menu
- Choose the type of Payee – SEPA (euro) or International (non-euro)
- Choose the security code delivery method – SMS or Post
- Enter Payee account details using the details you confirmed with your credit card provider
- Enter the 3 requested digits of your 6 digit PIN
Your Payee will remain inactive until you activate it using the security code