What is an excess on my Home insurance?

This is the first part of a claim which you have to pay for yourself. Our minimum standard excess for a main private dwelling is €250 and €350 for a tenanted property or holiday home. For all other excesses please see your policy booklet.

Last updated: November 27, 2017

Did this answer your question?

Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre

Calculate your BIC/IBAN Number or find out where to find it on 365

Find out more
Security Zone

We're committed to keeping your information secure

Visit Security Zone
Branch Locator

Find out contact details, opening hours and more

Find out more