What are eStatements and how can I view them?
An eStatement is an electronic version of a paper statement available on the Bank of Ireland App or 365 online. It contains all the same information about your transactions as the paper version.
You can access eStatements for accounts you have opened when they became available for the account type.
Your eStatements will remain visible online for 7 years for open accounts. Your account statements remain available for 7 years after you close your account which can be ordered as duplicate statements.
- Log in to 365 online.
- Tap 'Statements'.
- Select 'Statements and Documents'.
- Choose the account whose statements you want to see.
- Choose your statement from the list.
- Log in to your account on the Bank of Ireland App.
- Tap an account to enter transactions screen.
- Select 'Statements'.
- Choose a statement to open or save to your device.