What does contents insurance cover?

It covers the contents of your home, including anything you would take with you if you were moving house.

Carpets, curtains and furniture are contents. So are things like the vacuum cleaner, the television and the stereo. Other items such as jewellery, CDs and clothes can also be covered by contents insurance.

Did this answer your question?

Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre
Thank you for your feedback!

Calculate your BIC/IBAN Number or find out where to find it on 365

Find out more
Security Zone

We're committed to keeping your information secure

Visit Security Zone
Branch Locator

Find out contact details, opening hours and more

Find out more