What does buildings insurance cover?

In your insurance cover, "buildings" includes your home, including fixtures and fittings such as:

  • Kitchen units
  • Radiators
  • Bath
  • Light fittings

Also included are

  • Garages and sheds
  • Conservatories
  • Patios and terraces
  • Footpaths and drives
  • Walls, fences and gates

Did this answer your question?

Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre
Thank you for your feedback!

Calculate your BIC/IBAN Number or find out where to find it on 365

Find out more
Security Zone

We're committed to keeping your information secure

Visit Security Zone
Branch Locator

Find out contact details, opening hours and more

Find out more