Mobile Phone Amendments - Varying reasons.
You may need to amend your phone number for a number of reasons. Please choose most appropriate below:
- To amend your number for correspondence please visit or send a written instruction to Your Branch.
- When logging into 365 Online you may be asked to enter the last 4 digits of your contact number. If you wish to update the contact number used for this step, please call us on 0818 200 365.
- To add/amend your mobile phone to receive Security Codes by SMS, please log into 365 Online and do the following:
- Click Manage Accounts on the left hand menu;
- Choose Amend my Mobile Phone or Email details (first time activation will show as Get Security codes by Mobile Phone);
- Choose Mobile Phone & Email Address from the drop down list;
- Enter your new details and click continue.
- You will be issued out a new activation code in the post to your registered address; your phone will remain inactive until you activate this code.
For more information and instruction video please see
Using Security Codes
Did this answer your question?
Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre