What insurance do I need when buying a home?

You will need to arrange the appropriate Life Assurance and Home (Buildings) Insurance policies to protect both you and the property. These will need to be in place before you can draw down your mortgage. (You may purchase your Home Insurance / Life cover from another provider if you wish.)

To find out more, or to organise cover, speak to a mortgage specialist.

Did this answer your question?

Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre
Thank you for your feedback!

Calculate your BIC/IBAN Number or find out where to find it on 365

Find out more
Security Zone

We're committed to keeping your information secure

Visit Security Zone
Branch Locator

Find out contact details, opening hours and more

Find out more