I forgot my phone. Can I still access my account?
Yes. Currently you can:
- log in to 365 online on a laptop or desktop using your user ID and PIN for a limited time
- call 365 phone banking on number below using your account number and PIN
However, after we have introduced the new app to all customers, you'll need your smartphone every time you log in, make changes to your account, or make a payment, if you have chosen to use your smartphone device to authorise these actions.
Phone banking Self-Service
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Republic Of Ireland 0818 365 365 or 01 4044000
- Northern Ireland and Great Britain 0345 7 365 555
- Other Locations 353 1 4044000