How do I restart a Standing order?
If you have placed a standing order On Hold you can release the hold with 1 working day’s* notice using 365 Online.
How to remove the hold
Log into 365 Online and take the following steps:
- Select Manage Accounts on the menu on the left hand side
- Choose Manage Standing Orders
- Select Account from drop down menu and click Go
- Choose the Standing Order On Hold under Status column – use the button next to the payee name to select
- Click Amend below your list of standing orders
- Next to On Hold select No then click Continue
- Confirm you wish to remove the Hold by entering 3 digit of your 365 PIN then click Continue
What if I don’t remove the Hold on time?
If you are unable to remove the hold before the 1 working day* notice period, or release the hold after the due date - such as a monthly standing order - you can use the standing order details to set up and activate a payee to make a payment yourself. Simply use steps 1 to 3 above to obtain all the information for your new payee.
*Working days exclude Bank and Public Holidays