How do I place a Standing order on hold?
You can place your standing orders on hold with 1 working day's notice using 365 Online.
Working days exclude Bank and Public Holidays
How to place a standing order on hold
Log into 365 Online and take the following steps:
- Select Manage Accounts on the menu on the left hand side
- Choose Manage Standing Orders
- Select Account from drop down menu and click Go
- Choose the Standing Order to be placed on hold* –Must be Active under Status column (use the button next to the payee name to select)
- Click Amend below your list of standing orders
- Next to On Hold select Yes then click Continue
- Confirm you wish to place your standing order on Hold by entering 3 digit of your 365 PIN then click Continue
*Standing orders used as part of loan repayment agreements cannot be placed on hold