How can I add my card to Apple Pay?iPhone
- For an iPhone 6 or later, open Wallet and tap the 'Plus' icon next to Apple Pay in the upper-right corner or select ‘Add debit or credit card’
- Line up your card within the frame on the screen to capture your card details automatically or enter these details manually
- Confirm your details and key in your CVC*
- Read and if you are happy to do so, accept the Bank of Ireland Terms and Conditions
- Verify your card by following the on-screen instructions by either
- using a One-Time Passcode sent by text message if your mobile number is registered with BOI.
- or by calling the customer service to verify yourself. Phones lines for verification are available 9am-5pm Mon-Fri or 10am – 4pm Saturday & Sunday
Cards must be added from the Watch app on the paired iPhone. If more than one Apple Watch is paired to an iPhone, cards must be added to each Apple Watch separately.
- Tap the Watch icon to open the app on iPhone
- Scroll to ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’
- Tap ‘Add credit or debit card’
- Complete the verification steps
Other devices may also be available, for full list of compatible devices please see Apple Pay