How can I reduce my fees and charges?
There are many ways you can reduce your fees and charges. Some saving tips are outlined below.
- Register for 365 online. The service is free and most transactions only cost 10 cent.
- Register for Mobile Banking. The service is also free and enables you to perform transactions and view balances wherever you are.
- Use your Visa Debit card. Each point of sale transaction only costs 10 cent, while contactless payments are 1 cent.
- Keep a minimum cleared balance of €3,000 per day to avoid transaction fees (a fee of €5 for maintaining the account will still apply).
- See how you can save by using our useful fee calculator here.
- Save on fees by using 365 online to access eStatements free of charge instead of paying €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for each additional page for duplicate paper statements.
- Use cheques. These can cost up to €1.30 per transaction including stamp duty and handling charges.
- Make manual cash payments to your account. These cost €0.60 per transaction.
- Unauthorised Overdraft. You will incur a fee for referral items, and/or surcharge interest if you exceed the authorised overdraft limit on your account and it has an unauthorised overdraft.