Can I make a lump sum payment to my mortgage via 365 online?
Yes you can. You will need your mortgage account number which you will find on your mortgage statement. Alternatively you can call us on 01 6113333 and we can provide it to you.
- Add your mortgage account to your list of online Bill payees
- On the 365 online home page click ‘Add payee’ (alternatively you can go through the ‘Money Transfer’ option) Under ‘Type of Payee’ select ‘Bill’
- Choose your preferred Security Code delivery option and click ‘Continue’
- Under ‘Bill name’ select ‘BOI Mortgage’, input the required information and click ‘Continue’
- Enter the requested digits from your 365 PIN and click ‘Add a Bill’, and your security code will be sent to you directly.
- When you receive your security code, select ‘Manage Accounts’ and your new mortgage account, the click ‘Activate Payee’ and enter your security code. Your Mortgage account is now activated and will be listed under your registered bills. Step 2: Pay an amount into your mortgage account
- Select ‘Quick transfer’ on your 365 homepage (or choose Money Transfer and ‘Pay a Bill’)
- Select the account you wish to make the payment from, your Mortgage account (Bill) you wish to pay into, and input the payment amount
- You can choose to pay immediately or schedule a future payment
- Once you enter the requested digits from your PIN your payment will be processed.