Can I apply for an overdraft on a pension?

Yes, you can apply for a personal overdraft if you have regular pension payments into that account for 3 months or more. How do I apply for an overdraft?
Last updated: July 02, 2019

Did this answer your question?

Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre

Calculate your BIC/IBAN Number or find out where to find it on 365

Find out more
Security Zone

We're committed to keeping your information secure

Visit Security Zone
Branch Locator

Find out contact details, opening hours and more

Find out more