Can I apply for an overdraft if I lodge my wages into my account?

Yes, you can complete an online application as normal. We must be able to see regular payments made into the account to identify these as your wages. These can include:

  • Branch or LATM (lodgement ATM) lodgements of cash or cheque from employer
  • Transfers into your account by your employer using 365 Online transfer
Last updated: July 02, 2019

Did this answer your question?

Your answer helps us improve our Support Centre

Calculate your BIC/IBAN Number or find out where to find it on 365

Find out more
Security Zone

We're committed to keeping your information secure

Visit Security Zone
Branch Locator

Find out contact details, opening hours and more

Find out more