KeyCode Registration for 365 Online
- What do I need in order to be able to register for the KeyCode app and use Open Banking services?
In order to use Open Banking services you must:
- Be a 365 online customer
- Have your mobile phone number registered to receive security codes with 365 online. (You can register your mobile during the registration process.)
- Have a smart device – in order to download the KeyCode app which is required when logging into the Account Access site.
- Register for the Bank of Ireland KeyCode app – you can start the registration process by logging into 365 online selecting ‘Manage Accounts’ from the left hand navigation.
Note: We recommend that you use a laptop or desktop to register for KeyCode as you will need your smart device to download the KeyCode App.
- What is the KeyCode serial number and where can I find it?
The serial number is a unique 16-digit code found on the KeyCode app which is needed for registration. The serial number will appear on the app the first time you download it and open the app. If you have already registered your KeyCode app and want to find the serial number, you'll need to:
- Open your KeyCode App and enter the PIN you created during the KeyCode registration process
- Click Password on the menu screen
- Click Main Menu on the password screen
- Open App Information on the main menu screen
- Your app serial number (16 digits) will be displayed on screen
- If I have multiple online user IDs can I register them on the same KeyCode app?
Yes, you can register multiple online user IDs for KeyCode, but you must have already registered one of your 365 or Business On Line User IDs on the KeyCode app before you can register another User ID. To register another User ID, first login to 365 or Business On Line online and follow the 'register additional profile' process on the Manage KeyCode app page under the Manage Account section.
- Can I register my KeyCode app against my online User ID on multiple devices?
No, your 365 or Business On Line User ID can only be registered on one KeyCode app and on one smart device. If you want to use another smart device then you will need to de-register your KeyCode app and register the KeyCode app again on your new smart device. You can however have more than one 365 User ID or Business on Line profile registered on one KeyCode app.
Bank of Ireland Group plc is a public limited company incorporated in Ireland, with its registered office at 40 Mespil Road, Dublin 4 and registered number 593672. Bank of Ireland Group plc, whose shares are listed on the main markets of the Irish Stock Exchange plc and the London Stock Exchange plc, is the holding company of Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. In the UK, Bank of Ireland is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland and the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority, and regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. By proceeding any further you will be deemed to have read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.