How do I cancel a SEPA Direct Debit?
You can cancel a SEPA direct debit using 365 online, the Bank of Ireland mobile app, or completing a Cancellation form and returning by post.
You can cancel using 365 online by taking the following steps:
- Find the direct debit on the transactions of your account
- Click the + symbol next to the direct debit, to view the details
- Click CANCEL button
- Confirm details and enter Customer Contact Details
- Choose Notification Method (if any), then enter your Mobile Number or Email address
- Click Cancel Mandate
Not registered for 365 online?
You can cancel a Sepa direct Debit using the mobile app. Log into the mobile app then:
- select Services from the bottom menu
- tap Cancel Direct Debit
- follow instructions on your screen
You can cancel a SEPA Direct Debit using the online Cancel Direct Debit Mandate form. Post the completed and signed form to:
BOI SEPA DEBTOR SERVICES,
P.O. BOX 365,